Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Black Cat - Story Poses Part 1

Those are the poses I have made for my story. They are not always 'fully' worked as some were not intended for full body shot, however they might be of some use to other people, so I will be releasing the 3 packs I have been working on, and this is the first one.


Pose #1 - Crouching
I haven't actually used yet, so I do not have a 'in game situation' screenshots. It was meant to be used on a flat roof.

Pose #2 - Sitting
I haven't actually used yet, so I do not have a 'in game situation' screenshots. Might add one later

Pose #3 - Pulling a painting from the wall
This was meant to look like that:

I could not achieve it in the game with the Tipsy OMSP because it was tilting the painting on a different angle. I do believe it should be possible now by using the Decorator's Best Friend. The angle for the painting should be 15° backward. I need to check.

Pose #4 - Holding box
You can use any music box, or item about the same size. You will need the Tipsy OMSP 15%

Pose #5 - Placing object in bag
I used a bag from NataliS. The left hand was not worked on as it is 'inside' the bag.

Pose #6 - Walking with the bag
Same bag was used there.

Pose #7 - Delivering the box
Same bag and music box were used.

Pose #8 - Opening the safe
I used ATS3 safe with an OMSP.

Pose #9 - Snow starts falling

Pose #10 - Grabbing snow

Pose # 11 - On phone
I used one of Severinka's phone I think.

Download either the PBN or list compatible file:

 
 - Pose By Name-

a_Kilhian_BC_01
a_Kilhian_BC_02
a_Kilhian_BC_03
a_Kilhian_BC_04
a_Kilhian_BC_05
a_Kilhian_BC_06
a_Kilhian_BC_07
a_Kilhian_BC_08
a_Kilhian_BC_09
a_Kilhian_BC_10
a_Kilhian_BC_11

                                                                   - List Compatible-


Tools used:
Blender
S3PE
Photoshop
Cmomoney's Pose Pack Creator

Credits:
Hair: Newsea
Accessories: NataliS, Severinka
World: Coasterboi's Los Aniegos

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm not sure if my comment was sent or not, but I was wondering where I could find the earpiece that's shown in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...