Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nude clothing - Female bottom as outwear -

  Following a request from Momoshiro, I modified the nude bottom file to be only available as outwear. It is cloned from the original one so it will not conflict with it. If you use the file on its own it will not appear as everyday, you need the other one for that, and of course this will only work if you have Seasons installed.



The original request being " I'm looking now for new nude clothes compatible with seasons EP so the sims can use nude bottoms in winter. (...) They'll still have their sweaters, boots etc...and some leggins or other accesories to wear outside." I used leggings on my picture, to censor it while still show she isnt wearing anything... It looks naughty but non transparent leggings looked like pants, and I kinda like it :3



I used the same launcher/CAS thumbnail. Feel free to use both files at once or only the one you need, and don't be too sadisctic leaving your sims out there in the cold wearing nothing!

File has been removed from Mediafire so it is only available on 4Shared

Tools used:
TSR Workshop
Photoshop
S3PE

Credits:
Poses: Kilhian
Hair: EA Seasons
Clothing: EA & Rose
Decor: EA house

10 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! finaly sims can enjoy the snow with a sexy look...I Love Legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh....but the file was shut down.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and it's still up. You might want to try with another browser, but if you really can't see it I will go see if I can mirror it on 4shared too.

      Delete
  3. This is what Media fire link says...The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

    Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
    I don't know what kind of violation..they're talking about..but It seems that I have to try another mirror...
    Thank You in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still see it up, but I have had reports of people not seeing the other one on mediafire either while people keep downloading, so I am going to add a 4shared mirror here as well.
      It's up, you will find the mirror link just below the mediafire picture!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Again....I've already check It in My Game..and looks very good....Perhaps later some time You cold make something like this for Teens and elders as well.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...